Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween Art Celebration Part 2- Paintings

So, but the time I finished the backgrounds, it was late in the afternoon and I started loosing patience haha.

The first painting was the first one I have done by Angela Anderson.  She has some very interesting techniques that I actually found really hard.  I will definitely try her again though to learn more about the way she paints.  I was a little disappointed when she didn't teach how to draw.  If you don't know how to draw the things, you just need to trace them.  I'd rather learn to draw, so I chose to do the simpler of the two choices.  (Click Here to take her class.)



The second was by the Art Sherpa.  It was made for kids, but for some reason I found it harder than her adult classes!  My husband won't let me put his cat in a costume, so I say this is what he would look like!!!  I wish I would have known about her when I was a teacher.  She really talked about some great stuff about dealing with hard times in life in a great way for kids (and adults).  If you have kids, try this one with them!!! (Click Here for the class!)



Of course, my cat is all dressed up for Trick or Nipping!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment