Sunday, January 8, 2017

CATCH UP DAY! Drawing challenge Day 6 &7

So I know y'all understand that life gets busy, in fact, we weren't home almost all day yesterday!  Today I played some catch-up.  I haven't done day 8 yet, still trying to decide who my favorite animated character is 😂
Day 6- Favorite book- pride and prejudice.  I could have easily focused less on a realistic book and more on the cover, but the cover was a little out of my league.  This was a great tutorial even though it is silent.  Also, I decided next month's challenge will be lettering!  My handwriting needs help!  https://youtu.be/8KtIFIRG9bc

lo

Day 7- Favorite Movie-  War Room
Again, handwriting needs help (next month's challenge).  I decided to do praying hands for this one because again the cover was a little out of my league and this month's theme is keep it simple, keep it fun, just do it.  I definitely am learning a lot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment