Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Happy Blogaversary

Today is the 2nd blogaversary between this blog and I.  I hope you enjoy flipping through it as much as I enjoy using it.  I was challenged to hit 200 views today for the 2nd birthday and to try creating with different mediums.  I painted with oils paints for the first time today.  That was way harder than I thought it would be!  Plus the clean up was awful!  Ya'll are crazy!  I'll keep trying some other oil paintings throughout the day, but I wanted to share my first one!  Maybe it'll get easier the longer I work at it, but personally, I already miss my acrylics!


Available for purchase at: https://www.etsy.com/listing/484625717/into-the-waves?ref=shop_home_active_1

Also, my sweet husband got me a blogaversary gift to help me try oils!  A lot of paint thinner!




No comments:

Post a Comment